Monday, September 28, 2009

Monday Musings

Just a quick check in. Got my flu shot today...so far so good. I also saw my oncologist today. He feels I should be in the "watch and wait" mode. Lot's of discussion behind this decision but suffice it to say that I absolutely love that man. He so gets me and listens to me. He is the dr who ordered the test that uncovered the appendiceal tumor. Who knows how long this may have gone on if he didn't "hear" me.

I scheduled the colonoscopy...my sister (the awesome nurse that she is) says no big deal.  I said the same thing to her that I say to everyone who says that...ok well you go do it then.  I know she is right...just have to get the first one down and then I'll be good to go.  It was good to talk to her.  I miss her laugh and her bravado.  She is a really special girl and I most certainly don't tell her often enough that I think that.  I need to do a better job at that because it's important for her to know. 

Ok, so let's end this day on a good note.  I have a really nice burger coming home soon along with my husband...yeah!  I plan on a busy and productive day at work tomorrow and I have a new haircut scheduled for after work on Wednesday.  Still searching for "the camera" and will officially be upgrading to an Iphone on October 22nd...yeehaw!

Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment