Friday, September 25, 2009

Friday...let's relax and reflect



It's the end of another week and I would like to declare that Friday evenings are not to be spent in the kitchen unless we choose to do that. Well...not tonight! It's pizza from this very cool place that uses wood in their ovens...it's so delish.

I haven't decided the flavor or the frequency this blog should have. Maybe I should just keep it casual and post at the minimum once per week. I don't want it to feel like another job and I don't want it to go by the wayside either. I was also thinking maybe I should have a theme...certain topics on certain days...there I go again...mini strategy session going on with me, myself and I :)

One blog item I have nailed down is sharing quotes that mean something to me...Friday sounds like a good day to do that. During my 48 weeks of chemo I hung on to one quote by Winston Churchill which I'll talk about another time. Below is my favorite for this week and timely for me in light of my new endeavor here.
"You control your future, your destiny. What you think about comes about. By recording your dreams and goals on paper, you set in motion the process of becoming the person you most want to be. Put your future in good hands - your own." - Mark Victor Hansen
Peace out...have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment