Friday, October 16, 2009

Wheatgrass and me

Many people who have explored the avenues of self-healing have heard about wheatgrass.  Wheatgrass juice is believed to benefit people in numerous ways: cleansing the lymph system, building the blood, restoring balance in the body, removing toxic metals from the cells, nourishing the liver and kidneys and restoring vitality.

Currently I’m buying mine frozen from the health food store.  It comes in individual pockets and I simply thaw two each morning and drink them down.  I just started back up since I had the hives so I’m not sure if this is working for me or not. 

I may want to explore growing the grass myself as it’s much less expensive.  Maybe I’ll just restart my juicing routine.  That involves regular veggies like celery, peppers, spinach etc.  I would get my “veggie bowl” ready the night before and juice each morning.  I’ll do some this weekend and post a pic for you.


Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment