Saturday, October 10, 2009

Saturday....what a day


...I got so much done.  Today was a mish mash of cleaning, cooking and hanging out.  Mucho vacuming and dusting going on today.  Not a pretty site at times.  It's amazing how much I didn't do this past year.  Don't even ask me what the top of the fridge looked like.  We don't want to go there.

Tomorrow is a sailing day...yeehaw!  I'm so looking forward to it.  Maybe that's another reason why I worked my tush off today:))  Daisy is very happy with me.  I made some doggie treats for her.  I used a new recipe and I dare say it was a hit.  I will share the deed with you tomorrow.  Of course I have photos!

The pic today is of my $.52 geraniums that I got at the beginning of the summer.  I didn't know what to plant so I asked the lady at Lowes what she recommended for my deck...this was her recommendation and then she showed me the clearance rack...that's how I got them for .52!!!  These flourish in my deck planters so they will be coming back next year.

Well, I must be going now so I can get my sailor girl groove on...I mean sleep on :)  Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment